Terms and Conditions
The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made.
- Management is not responsible for your luggage s/baggage belongings inside the bus/office.
- The ticket is valid for the particular journey to which it is issued.
- Any personal luggage or belongings should be taken care of by the passangers themselves or any disputed value should be within Rs.1000/-. Passangers should not carry articles worth more than Rs.1000/-. Any luggage or parcel worth more than Rs.1000/- at parties risk only.
- Tickets are not transferable.The management reserves the right to off - load passengers who are travelling on incorrect tickets.disturbing the co-passengers & also drunken passengers,without refund.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel,postpone,change or delay the vehicle without assigining any reason,and to change the sitting arrangements in case of emergency.
- passengers are requested to report 15 minutes in advance.The bus will not wait for passengers who are late.
- Contraband and explosive article are no allowed.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach.
- No cancellation is allowed for pre-poned/postponed or open ticket.
- For ticket cancellation and any other changes the customer has to visit nearest company office with ticket and telephonic request will not be entertained.
- The coaches and the passengers are covered by insurance. In the event of accidents and consequential injury, loss of life and any other damages, such contingencies are covered by the insurance.
- Changes to date or time can be made to your booking if you notify us at least one day prior to the scheduled departure time by visiting our branch/agency counter
- Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while Journey
- Any passenger disturbing the co-passengers is liable to be alighted from the coach.
- Seats Will Be Confirmed Only After Successful Payment. ( Depending Upon Seat Availability.
- The cancellation refund will be provided as a cash coupon with an expiry time of one year. You can use this cash coupon anytime with in that one year to do any further bookings.
- Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation. The amount will be credited in your account with in 8 to 10 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5%(For E-Ticket Only).
- For children above 5year full ticket complusory,With out ticket children will not be allowed to board the bus (Age proof Required) .
- Audio, video and Fan Complimentary and No video service between 12 Midnight to 6 a.m.
- Within 4 hours from station main departure time their is no Pre/Postpone and Open ticket.
- Difference Amount will not be refunded, in case of Pre/ Post/ Open ticket cases.
- If booked coach gets cancelled/Change, Diifferent seats can be given in other coach/Same Coch.
- For complaints round the clock contact Customer Care 9447071912.
- Any Sort Of Disputes Will be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts InPALAKKAD.
- With the purchase of this ticket passengers are bound by Terms and Conditions of GREENLINE EXPRESS.
- FOR ONLINE TICKET CANCELLATIONS - THE REFUND WILL BE GIVEN AS CASH COUPONS, WHICH CAN BE REDEEMED AT THE TIME OF NEXT TICKET BOOKING. THE CASH COUPON WILL BE SENT TO YOU BY E-MAIL.
- Less than 4 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 4 Hrs to 8 Hrs from the station departure time: 50 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 8 Hrs to 12 Hrs from the station departure time: 30 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 12 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time: 15 % Cancellation Charges